Brexit checklist for invoices
Download our checklist and see what you need to include in an invoice for customs purposes.
Use the checklist below and make sure that you always provide the following information on your commercial invoices, regardless of the origin and destination of the goods:
- Name, address, EORI and VAT number of the exporter and importer
- Article number
- Number of pieces
- Description of the goods (including Customs commodity code)
- Gross and net weight (may also be mentioned on a packing list)
- Type of packaging (box, pallet, bottle, etc.)
- Currencies of the invoice
- Price per item and total price of the invoice
- Incoterm and place
- Invoice number and date
- Country of origin of the goods
See our downloadable checklist for what you need to include in an invoice for customs purposes.
Our teams are ready for you. Contact us.